Vision & MissionFebruary 11, 2022 2022-02-11 9:15
Vision & Mission
To lead best practices, professionalism and excellence in the Public Relations and Communication sector across southern Africa through the provision of accreditation, dialogue, continuous development and training programmes, as well as strategic partnerships.
Mission and Goal
To be the foremost professional body for the Public Relations and Communication sector across southern Africa and promote excellence.
Registered members of PRISA commit themselves to adhere to the Institute’s Code of Ethics and Professional Standards.
- To ensure that professional and strategic communication is understood and valued.
- To deliver cutting edge research through thought leadership opportunities.
- To provide relevant skills development that will enhance the competitiveness and advancement of our registered members.
- To collaborate with other organisations to pursue mutually beneficial relationships that will ultimately lead to the growth of the sector.
- To celebrate excellence in Public Relations and Communication through platforms such as the PRISM Awards.