Dates: 26-30 July 2021 Week One
Dates: 15-19 November 2021 Week Two
For experienced practitioners who want to develop and or upgrade their public relations’ strategies and communication management skills
The outcomes covered are:
- Introduction and PRISA presentation
- Public relations theories and models
- Strategic principles of management
- Media Engagement
- Organisational linkages and stakeholder engagement
- Strategic value of public relations
- Tactical and strategic planning in public relations
- Case Studies
- Crisis communication
- Structuring of a communication department
- Human resources
- Leadership Communication
- Change management and organisational culture
- Board presentation
- Media Conferences
Entry requirements: Recommended extensive five to 10 years’ experience in all aspects of public relations and communication as well as, other relevant qualifications.
- Workplace based assignments
- Practical board presentations and media conferences.
- Open book exams based on industry case studies.
Cost: R20 610.00 (Incl. VAT)