Marketing Intern positionJune 14, 2022 2022-06-14 10:29
<strong>Marketing Intern position</strong>
Marketing Intern position
12-Month Graduate Internship Opportunity
Are you a marketing graduate, looking to kick-start your marketing career in a growing organisation that strives to positively impact the environment? If you answered yes, and you meet the below criteria, then this exciting 12-month internship opportunity might be for you.
About the Internship
The PETCO Marketing Intern position, together with the Marketing Officer, will oversee the implementation of the company’s Marketing, PR and Communication Plans, including but not restricted to: Education and Awareness Campaigns, Partner Programme, Events Strategy, as well as the administration associated therewith.
The Marketing Intern will gain practical work exposure in the following functional areas:
- Marketing and Communications
- Membership Education and Awareness
- Events Management
- Social Media
- Digital Media
- Brand Management
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree or equivalent qualification in a field related to marketing.
- Interpersonal communication (verbal and written)
- Attention to detail and consistency
- Be open to new approaches to achieve objectives
- Ability to work in an organised way
- Understanding of business practices
- Ability to conduct research
- Computer literate (basic: MS Office, MS PowerPoint and MS Office)
- Creative thinking: bring innovative and creative ideas to the workplace
- Ability to adapt to and multi-task
- Knowledge of social media platforms is preferred
- A passion for the green agenda and the desire to be part of changing the waste management sector in South Africa.
- Flexibility to travel
- Valid driver’s license
- Own reliable transport is desirable
- Accountability for delivery
- Strategic thinker
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
To apply, please send your CV together with a 1-page cover letter to email@example.com.
Closing date: 30th June 2022