Your entry must meet the following requirements
Checklist for Public Relations Professionals / Individual categories
- Entry in pdf format
- Photograph of individual
- Supporting endorsement letters
- PowerPoint slide
- Proof of payment.
Note: There will only be one award presented in each of the individual categories.
All entries must reach PRISA by 22 February 2019 by 17:00. An entry will not be judged without proof of payment. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to the basic criteria by which the campaigns are judged, a number of rules are to be followed in submitting an entry for evaluation:
- Entry Document
- The entry should not be more than twelve hundred (1 200) words. Failure to adhere to this rule will result in the entry being penalised or possibly disqualified.
- The 1 200 word limit includes the 100 word opening statement. This opening statement will be reproduced on the PRISA-PRISM website and used for social media without editing. It should provide a concise overview of the campaign and its success. (DO NOT use the words, ‘It deserves to win because…)
- Great care must be taken in the preparation of the entry. Grammar and spelling, typography and layout will be taken into consideration when judging your entry.
- The minimum size of type that may be used is 12-point. It must be entirely in English.
- Provide photographs of collateral, videos of the event and whatever is needed to convince the judges of the excellence of your campaign and its impact. Imbed these in the pdf you will submit.
- You are limited to 5 supporting elements. Videos should not be more than 4 minutes.
Under separate headlines, the entry should then address each of the five elements explained under Guidelines: i.e.:
- Statement of Problem/Opportunity
2 Submitting your entry
The closing date for entries is 22 February 2019 at 17:00. NO late entries will be accepted. Take into account that servers can crash – technical problems will not be accepted as an excuse for late entry.
- If a consultancy is submitting an entry on behalf of a client, a signed letter of permission to enter the project, on the letterhead of the client must be submitted.
- The permission must be emailed to email@example.com in pdf format. If you have more than one entry, please include a list of your entries.
- Entries must also be submitted in a pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The 100 word summary may be used for publication or posting on social media and will be used as it is. Please ensure that spelling and grammar are correct.
- A PowerPoint slide, for each entry must be submitted with each entry. The slide should contain:
- Name of the campaign
- Name of entrant or consultancy
- The category into which the campaign has been entered
- Name of the client
- Company logos and a photograph reflecting the campaign
This slide will be used for the audio-visual display at the PRISM Awards event. The wording will be used on certificates and trophies.