Community development aims to enable people to create positive social changes in their communities through various interventions in a bid to relationship building. This special designed programme is suitable for professionals involved with corporate affairs, educational institutions, government at local municipality level, Corporate Social Investment (CSI), NGO’s and other community based organisations.
CRDC Modules covers:
- Introduction to community relations
- The community relations content (a socio-historical overview)
- The importance of Community development and communication negotiation
- Corporate Social Investment
- Research Methodologies
- Primary Research
- Communication Audit
- Action research & Grounded theory
- Corporate involvement
- Working in the community
- Project management in communities
- Corporate withdrawal and project sustainability
- Practical exercise
- Discussion of practical exercise
- Case Studies
Entry requirements: Any professional engaged in community development endeavour with interest or experience in public relations and/or community development content.
Assessments: A practical, workplace based assignment.
Cost: R9 800.00 (Incl. VAT)