1. To unite consultants countrywide under the PRISA umbrella
2. To provide a forum for networking and professional development
3. To gain credibility for public relations consulting nationally
4. To professionalise the public relations consulting industry
5. To foster links with allied industries and international consultants
Annual PRISA PRISM Awards – recognising Excellence in Public Relations and Communication Management
2. Organise networking and professional development functions
3. Facilitate the employment and training of disadvantaged public relations practitioners in established consultancies
4. Lobby and liaise with government
5. Publish standard client/consultancy and employment contracts for members
- Participate in the PRISA Public Relations Consultancy Management Standards – If you are interested in pursuing these standards please contact the PRISA office.
2. Automatic membership of The International Communications Consultancy Organisation (ICCO)
3. Listing on the PRISA referrals list
4. Discounts for PRCC events
5. Access to client/consultancy agreement
6. Networking events – industry relevant topics e.g.
- PRISM Awards
- Research Colloquium
- International Ethics Day
- Measurement standards
The chapter is made up of a voluntary committee in the Gauteng province, with a chairman and office bearers. Representatives may also be elected from other provinces. The chairman represents the PRCC on the PRISA Board and its Executive Committee.
At least one senior staff member of the consultancy must have individual registration as a PRISA member and qualify for the SAQA recognised designation of Chartered Public Relations Practitioner (CPRP) or Accredited in Public Relations Practitioner (APR).
Additional staff join PRISA at the Affiliate level of registration at the special annual fee of R2000.00 including VAT, plus R230 once off admin fee for new members.
Fees are paid annually.
Consultancy Fees For 2021 – January to December or part thereof
Fees are payable annually and include VAT. These are as follows:
Small Consultancies employing 3 – 9 client services personnel R 3 600.00
Medium Consultancies employing 10 – 39 client services personnel R 6 850.00
Large Consultancies employing 40 + client services personnel R13 200.00