Please note: The entry fee is exclusive of attending the function. There is a discount on multiple entries.
- Prices exclude tickets to the PRISM Awards event
- Per project entered
- Members of the PRCC: R1 320
- Members of PRISA: R1 620
- Non-members: R2 300
- New emerging SMMEs (1-3 staff and black owned): R800
- Enrolled students: Free
- Multiple entries
– 1-5 Full price
– 6-10 Less 5%
– 11+ Less 10%
Public Relations Professional/ Individual submissions
Members of PRCC / PRISA: R 660
Non-members: R1 200
Account No. 1965 206 298
Ref: PRISM and company name
You will receive an invoice once your entry has been received and processed.
Multiple entries from the same organisation may be paid in a single transaction.
Please note that the entries will only be judged if full payment has been received.
There will be a cost to attend the Awards Event.
- The winners of all the categories will only be revealed at the Awards Event.
- PRISM trophies will be presented to Gold, Silver and Bronze award winners.
- Professional / individuals – there will only be one award per category.
For further information:
Tel number – 011 326 1262 / 067 008 8113
Your final checklist
Your entry must meet the following requirements
- Not exceeding 1 200 words – plus the 100-word opening statement .
- Submit your entry online and in pdf format
- Supported by the permission granting letter
- Proof of Payment for entries
- Proof of payment must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A pdf of up to 5 supporting elements, not exceeding 15 GB and videos not longer than 4 minutes should be attached
Checklist for Public Relations Professionals / Individual categories
- Entry in pdf format
- Photograph of individual
- Supporting endorsement letters e.g
- Proof of payment.
All entries must be submitted online by the entrant and sent in PDF format with proof of payment to PRISA by 22 February 2019 by 17:00. An entry will not be judged without proof of payment. Please email to email@example.com