In addition to the basic criteria by which the campaigns are judged, a number of rules are to be followed in submitting an entry for evaluation:
1. Entry Document
- The entry should not be more than twelve hundred (1 200) words. Failure to adhere to this rule will result in the entry being penalised or possibly disqualified.
- The 1 200-word limit excludes the 100 word opening statement. This opening statement will be reproduced on the PRISM website and used for social media without editing. It should provide a concise overview of the campaign and its success. (DO NOT use the words, ‘It deserves to win because…)
- Great care must be taken in the preparation of the entry. Grammar and spelling, typography and layout will be taken into consideration when judging your entry.
- The minimum size of type that may be used is 12-point. It must be entirely in English.
- Provide photographs of collateral, videos of the event and whatever is needed to convince the judges of the excellence of your campaign and its impact. Imbed these in the pdf you will submit.
- You are limited to 5 supporting elements. Videos should be less than 4 minutes.
Under separate headlines, the entry should then address each of the five elements explained under Guidelines: i.e.:
- Statement of Problem/Opportunity
2 Submitting your entry
- The closing date for entries is 22 February 2019 at 17:00. No late entries will be accepted.
- Permission to enter – a signed letter of permission to enter the project, on the company letterhead, must be submitted.
- Entries must be submitted online and also in a pdf format together with proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.